WE INVITE TALENTS TO BRIDGE THE GAP
We invite Property Management and Facilities Management Industry Experts to join us to impress clients with your skills and grow in your business and personal life.
We help our clients with innovative approach of our dedicated, professional and competent consultants with integrity.
Begin your professional career in Property Management and Facilities Management Industry and demonstrate your skills.
Facilities managers are responsible for
- The operation and maintenance of building systems and services.
- To ensure that best practices are followed for maximum efficiency
- Attain the most suitable working environment is attained for its employees and their activities.
- Strategic planning and day-to-day operations, particularly in relation to buildings and premises.
Facilities Operations and Management Lead
- Facilities Operations and Management Lead the planning, be hands-on construction supervision and maintenance of facilities, equipment, and buildings.
- Design and lifecycle management of all facilities and equipment.
- Develop and maintain workspace (clean room, lab & offices) that builds a work environment enabling collaboration, innovation, productivity, and destination of choice.
- Ensure high level of service for transportation, pantry, and other services.
- Lead all aspects of building space allocation and layout, communication services and facilities expansion.
- Manage the portfolio KPIs, space utilization rate and budget spend. Lead and implement Integrated Facility Management outsourced for India.
Are you interested in a challenging role in our company? We look forward to receiving a full application by e-mail: Shaw@bconz.com