It is a document you can develop to help you plan how you will generate income to fund your activities in the short, medium and/or long term. It will help you to explore where you are now as an organization, where you want to be and how you will get there. A fundraising Plan doesn’t need to be a long or complicated document but should be a planning tool that gives you the information you need to strategically plan your fundraising activities in line with your organizational outcomes. An organization’s fundraising strategy is an integral part of its wider business/strategic plan and it should be amended regularly to ensure it is still relevant.
Why develop a fundraising Plan?
A fundraising Plan can help to:
· Provide clarity about short, medium and long term actions that need to be taken to successfully raise the funds needed to achieve your outcomes
· Divide responsibilities between the board of trustees, staff and volunteers
· Ensure the organization doesn’t run out of money or that there are steps in place to ensure decisions are taken in a timely manner
· Provide a clearer and realistic direction for the organization that can be communicated to stakeholders
Basic Fundraising plan include:– SWOT, PESTLE & Competitor Analysis
· Current Situation Review
· Current strengths and weaknesses
· Any past fundraising experience
· Existing fundraising strengths and resources
· Projection of fundraising needs (this information will come from your business plan)
· Overall fundraising strategy
· Proposed new sources of income
· Suggested methods to meet fundraising targets
· Resources needed to do this
· How the fundraising should be monitored and measured
Timeline for implementation
Bconz Asset Management Consulting helps businesses in Planning to Launch or Managing Growth.
Bconz is the one stop shop for all the business plan needs, You can avail any of our business consulting services.
Here, we have dedicated business experts and Professionals and Technocrat for you, to help and guide you to flourish in your aspirations. If you prefer personal interaction, you can reach us
India: Bconz Asset Management Services, Whitefield, Kondapur, Hyderabad, India
UAE Rep.: Shaw Alem, Jumeira Lakes Towers, Dubai, +971 4 2684867 ; +971 50 826 0265
Registered Office: Bconz Consulting Limited, 27, Old Gloucester Street, LONDON, WC1N 3AX, UNITED KINGDOM.
Ph: +44 20 3885 1774, Email: email@example.com
Copyright © 2022 BConz.com - All Rights Reserved.